Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tuesday II


J.T. Mrozek-  This is my last day here and I have been regretting this part of the trip forever now. I have most definitely have loved the time I have had to get to know all of these people and what they have done. I also have loved working for Mr. Goldsmith he is a great and kind guy that I was fixing his house for him because he cannot do the work that was needed to be done. Tonight we are allowed to stay up all night so we can be with all the people we met, so we can have the last part of fun that we want to have. I knew this guy Dylan this week. And I thought he was such a strange person, but I now realize how much of a cool guy he is. I have to say he has lifted my cheer about 100%. My faith has grown so much during this trip, and I most definitely want to come back next year. It wont even be a question. This time when Mrs. Spangler comes up to me next year and says… “J.T. would you by chance want to”…. Then right there I say…”STOP, the answer is yes and always yes. And that is how it is to go. Oh and today I built a cellar door and painted it.