Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Getting Ready

It is time to gear up for Appalachian Servant Event 2012.  I for one am looking forward to a great event this year.  It will be different for me because I have a new role on the Leadership Team this year.  It is both exciting and scary.  Right now is crunch time, as I try to get everything done so that my family and my work are taken care of while I am gone and I make sure I have everything ready for Servant Event. (Thus this 'starter blog' to make sure I still remember how to work this thing!)

Once I am on the road Friday morning, it will all be good.  I know that everyone will survive just fine without me, but I put this pressure on myself to have everything in order before I go.  And if I forget to pack something, hey, that's what K-mart runs are for!  God has it all under control.  -Nikki