Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cecilia's Saturday

I had a lot of fun today! Part of the reason being because I got to sleep in, and part of it because we did so many new things. As we all shuffled into the vans I ran along a present surprise of Alexa who had driven from Maryland to come hang out with us for two days!!! I was sooooooo excited. After that we all went to an art gallery since it was raining which was nice. It was cool to do something different. Then we went with our state groups(me with Ohio because why not) to go out to eat. We decided to go to Jerusalem Garden Cafe and my gyro was very delicious! Next we headed back to the church to practice the song we'll be singing in church tomorrow and for more "ask the pastor". At the end of the day, I ended up under the kitchen sink eating a cup of ice cream.